Saturday 30 June 2018

Empties #50


We have a lot of hair products and a few makeup empties today!





Starting off with the John Freida FrizzEase Air-Dry Waves Styling Foam. I did enjoy this but I have had it for so long that I am finally parting ways with it.





One of the shampoos that does not irritate my scalp, I really rate this Giovanni 2chic Avocado & Olive Oil Ultra-Moist Shampoo and would totally repurchase.





Then we have some sachets.

I purchased the Sanctuary Spa Hair & Scalp Rescue Mud because I have used it before and I do like it for an intense mask that even my scalp likes.

The L'occitane Body & Strength Shampoo and the L'occitane Repairing Conditioner are both alright but underwhelming. They smell amazing but I have tried this a few times and I never feel impressed by them.





I like this Charles Worthinton Strength & Repair Heat Defence Spray for its bottle. Heat defence is one of those products that you hope works and is protecting your hair, but you have no real idea. The sleek packaging of this means I can store it really neatly!





I picked up this CP-1 Raspberry Treatment Vinegar to try out and I already have a backup because I accidentally bought 2 when I picked it up to try out. I do not need a conditioner when I use this and it is really lovely. Your hair has a raspberry tang to it but feels really soft and smooth. I like this.





This Tsubaki Head Spa Shampoo is a fail. Not only did it make my hair itch, it made my mum's hair itch too and she does not have problematic scalp like I do. It took us forever to finish this up and I am just so happy it is finally gone and I can recycle this.





We also have a few makeup items and I will run you through why I am saying goodbye to these.





First up these samples from Benefit - Benefit Ooh La Lift and Benefit Stay Don't Stray. Both are alright on me. The Benefit Ooh La Lift is so gentle as a highlight for under the eyes that I rarely reach for it. The Benefit Stay Don't Stray is an eyeshadow primer and while it is ok, I just do not love it. Both are really old so I am saying goodbye.





I have actually done quite a few posts on this Etude House Tint My Brows Gel and I continue to love it. It is great for a lazy girl and I already have a replacement for this.





I wanted to try out the Etude House Big Cover Concealer Tip because it had really good reviews and even thought I picked up the darker shade that was available...





It is just too light for me to use, even under the eyes or to "highlight" I look crazy. So I am saying goodbye to it.





Then we have 2 lip liners which I am saying goodbye to. Both are neutral colours that are great for everyday usage.





The first lip liner I have had for perhaps 4 years, so I think it is a good time to say goodbye now. The Marc Jacobs Lip Liner has dried out a bit and feels dry and almost tugs when I use it so I am saying goodbye to it. I have also decided that I do not use lip liners much at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS