Sunday 3 June 2018

RedEye Earrings


A bit of a random post coming from me, but I really enjoy shopping at RedEye, and I have bought so many individual pieces from RedEye that I thought I would share my newest shopping haul with you.





Are these not the just the cutest? I really like stars and pearls so this is the best of both worlds. I especially like the cluster of stars and think that it is really pretty.





I was trying to decide about this one and decided just to take the plunge. I have a love hate relationship with the little sparkly bow in the centre, I think it is cute but I also think that it is way too sparkly.





There we are, my little earrings haul which I am really happy with. The earrings are not the cheapest but you do get quite a few pairs so I think it is quite good value for what you pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS