Thursday 14 June 2018

Naturals by Ada Shop


Naturals by Ada Shop is a brand I discovered while I was staying at a serviced residence in Kuala Lumpur.




I typically travel with my own shampoo and conditioner but use the hotel provided shower gel and body lotion, due to my super sensitive scalp and this trip was no different, but on a whim, I decided to try the shampoo out and I was hooked!





The shower gel smells like lemons and the body lotion is an olive one. Both are nice but made no real impressions.





The shampoo and conditioner I have differing opinions on. The conditioner was ok but nothing that impressed me terribly. I do have really unruly hair and love super heavy duty conditioners so it may be a little unfair since hotel amenities tend to have to suit everyone.





The shampoo smells like fresh oranges being peeled and I just want to wash my hair, wash my face, wash my body, wash my clothes and everything else I can possibly wash, in this. It smells so incredible and I was actually sad that the shower gel did not smell like this. Equally importantly, the shampoo does not irritate my scalp so I am impressed by this range and would totally repurchase the shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS