Saturday 16 June 2018

Hermo #10


This was quite a massive Hermo haul... and I have nothing to say for myself. I mean, I accidentally ordered 1 thing twice. How insane is that.





I bought these two phyto products because they were on sale (expiring this year) and I know I like phyto products, especially the heat protecting spray!





The Phyto Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray is amazing and it's a repurchase for me as I have tried it in a travel size before. The Phyto Express Conditioner is really one that you are supposed to rinse off immediately. It leaves the hair really soft and smooth but if you leave it on for too long, it can be too much for even my coarse hair.





I also picked up the Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner because I have heard so much about it and the ingredient list looks decent.





It comes in a blue bottle which you can then dispense on a cotton pad or your hands to apply onto the skin. I do not actually find this hydrating and it feels more like a filler step. I will get back to you on this!





Next, I picked up the Breena Beauty Blending Pearl and 2 brushes - B214 Shadow Smudger and B215 Pencil Brush! I am so glad to finally pick these up as I have been wanting to try this local beauty brand out for ages and so far my first impressions are really promising!





The next purchase was the Bare For Bare Scalp Repair Shampoo and Damage Repair Conditioner. There are 4 ranges for the shampoo and conditioner which corresponds, but I picked up different ranges for each because I have different issues with both. However, I did pick up the wrong shampoo.... I will have a separate blogpost on my review for these.





I was trying to pick up the Cosrx Ultimate Moisturising Honey Overnight Mask and Aloe Soothing Sun Cream but accidentally picked up 2 of the overnight mask by mistake.





So putting that extra one on the side, the cosrx skincare like is quite promising. The Cosrx Ultimate Moisturising Honey Overnight Mask is really nice to use and I would recommend it. The Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream is actually nice but really overly scented. I will use it more and decide if I actually like it or not.





Finally we have the makeup items. I picked up 3 makeup items, 1 from Canmake and 2 from Peripera.





Both Peripera products here are good. I am actually using the Peripera Ink Corrector in Dark Thief Peach daily for my under eye situation and I am really happy I decided to try it out. The Peripera Airy Ink Velvet in Elf Light Rose is a really pretty pink shade, not what I was expecting but pretty all the same.





The Canmake Transparent Finish Powder in Pearl Natural comes in 3 shades - Pearl Natural, Pearl Pink and Pearl Lavender. I went for Pearl Natural as it is most likely to be the one that is more golden.





It has a bit of a glitter when you swatch it but it cannot be seen on the face at all. However, the colour is a little grey on me if I apply it with the sponge given. I shall report back on this when I have tried it out more.



So that is everything I picked up, which frankly, was a hell of a lot. So there will be a lot of product review coming up!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS