Thursday 7 June 2018

Hermo #9


Ever since I swore off Sephora online, my choices are pretty much Hermo or Althea. Althea tends to be cheaper but Hermo delivers quicker and has more brands since it is not just Korean products. In fact, this haul is mainly western (Loreal and Maybelline) plus Japanese!




I actually picked up so many Botanicals Fresh Care by L'oreal as a first foray but I have faith (and luckily it paid off as I love most of the products I have tried so far)





This was gifted by Hermo since it was expiring soon but I am thankful all the same. I have actually bought this kit to try out before.




While I am not the biggest fan of the cleansing oil (makes my eyes go cloudy) or the Perfect Whip cleanser (feels a little bit drying with continous use) I actually like the Lotion which is a toner + moisturiser! The travel size also means that taking it and using it post swim is perfect and so convenient for me! Thanks Hermo!






I also picked up 3 makeup items. All of these were on pretty insane discount and so a good buy. I mean, I picked up the Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara for RM15, how crazy is that?





The Maybelline Fit Me Concealers are really nice if you can find your shade. I picked up this Deep shade to use as a contour and it does not work since it is way too warm for me.





Here is a swatch but I should be doing a standalone blogpost for you.





Finally we have the Maybelline Colour Jolt Matte Intense Lip Paint in Bittersweet Mandarin. I have tried another Colour Jolt before (not matte) and thought I would try this one out.





Here is a swatch of the product to show you and rest assured, you will definitely be seeing a standalone post on this! Isn't that warm orangey red stunning though?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS