Saturday 9 June 2018

Botanicals Fresh Care by L'oreal



Remember when I showed you a peek of the Botanicals Fresh Care products I picked up from my Hermo haul? We are finally going through these products properly today





Starting off with the Safflower Rich Infusion range, this range is targeted at dry hair. While my hair is not dry (according to the hairdresser, it is frizzy and looks dry.





I picked up the Botanicals Fresh Care Safflower Rich Infusion Conditioning Balm which is essentially a conditioner. I really love how thick it is and it makes my hair really soft and manageable. The scent is more akin to vanilla, which is not my personal favourite but I will live.





I also picked up the Botanicals Fresh Care Safflower Rich Infusion Softening Ointment and it has made a real difference to how silky my hair is. I like to appear it to my damp/wet hair and sometimes I will add more on when I have already dried my hair out.





This is one of the nicest smelling of the ranges available, the Botanicals Fresh Care Geranium Radiance Remedy Conditioning Balm is a conditioner which enhances the colour and shine for coloured hair. I do not have coloured hair but I always want more shine so I thought I would try it out regardless.





Finally we have the Botanicals Fresh Care Coriander Strength Cure Conditioning Balm which is a conditioner for fragile hair and is meant to strengthen the hair. I do not actually have fine hair but I always think it cannot be doing any harm and I wanted to try it out.


I think that the conditioners (I did pick them up in the sale) are well worth the money and really help with the condition of my hair. If you are wondering why I did not pick up any shampoos, I have a really sensitive and irritable scalp so I tend not to experiment as much with shampoos in comparison with conditioners!

Have you tried our Botanicals Fresh Care at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS