Sunday 10 June 2018

A foray into 3INA


I was curious about 3INA and I thought I would try out some bits after reading quite a bit on blogs a little while back. However, I could not remember what was great in this brand, so I bought a liquid lipstick on a sales assistant's recommendation, and a nail polish.




I only picked up 2 items since it is just my first time. The 3INA Longwear Lipstick in 505 and the 3INA Smooth Base.




Starting off with the item I picked up by myself, the 3INA Smooth Base. This is a 3-in-1? 5-in-1? nail polish base.





I really like this base coat and the sheer pink you see, is really sheer and barely a tint on the nails.





I have tried to take a photograph to show you the difference with the nail polish on, so the finger on the left does not have any nail polish on, whereas the finger on the right has The Smooth Base on. You can see the difference is so minute and you just get a little bit of a sheen.





This 3INA Longwear Lipstick in 505 was recommended to me by the sales assistant as one of the bestsellers so I decided to try it out.





The 3INA packaging is really nice and I think it is very sleek and you can see what everything is clearly. The box packaging is also not excessive, which I like. If you have been wondering how do you pronounce 3INA, it is actually pronounced as "MINA" and can you now see the M has been tilted over, smart isn't it.





Here is a quick peek at the swatch and you can be expecting a blogpost on this beauty!





My experience with 3INA through this shop has been very positive and since I was given a voucher, I will definitely be going back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS