Thursday 17 May 2018

Colourpop


I really love Colourpop as a brand and even though the brand is affordable, the quality is really good and you can get discount codes throughout the year to shop with them! I bought all of these at 20% off with Kathleen Light's code as these are part of her favourites.





There is no way that I can talk about everything in this one post as there are so many items and I have a lot to say about each one!





Also can we just take a moment to appreciate these hand written cards from Colourpop? I think they are really cute.





So because my order is international, I had no idea when it would arrive but it did arrive after about 3 weeks and they included a free Colourpop Pressed Powder Shadow because it was late. I have no idea what is considered late, but no customer is going to be mad at a free item! This is definitely a very smart business move by them.





I picked up a few lip products and my favourite of the bunch is the Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Aquarius. You NEED THIS.





I also picked up the Colourpop lippie stix in Aquarius, it is actually more nude on me than the lip gloss, but a really pretty shade all the same. 





Then I picked up the Kathleen Lights x Colourpop Dream Team Lip Bundle. You get 3 lip products in this Lip Bundle, 2 Ultra Satin Lips and 1 Ultra Glossy Lip.





I also decided to try out Colourpop's brushes and the one I went for is the F5, which is a highlighter brush.





If you want to try out Colourpop lip products, my suggestions are as follows:-
The Ultra Matte Lips last forever but they are drying and personally I can wear a lot of matte lips but these ones are way too drying for me.
The Ultra Satin Lips are so beautiful and have a really good staying power but they are not transfer proof whatsoever.
The Ultra Glossy Lips are your lip glosses and if you like lip glosses, this one is not sticky and very comfortable to wear.
The Lippie Stixs are like super creamy lipsticks that just glide on but can slide about so I tend to stick with the more neutral colours.





I also wanted to try out the Colourpop Supernova Shadow because liquid eyeshadows do not get as much love as they should do, and I picked up the shade Dragon because of a running joke between Will and I, plus it is a beautifully bronzey shade.





Then I picked up the Colourpop Yes, Please! Eyeshadow Palette!





Are the shades and colours not just beautiful! I like this palette so much and the only thing I would have loved with it is a mirror. I don't even mind the cardboard packaging but a mirror would have been very helpful.





I also could not help myself so I picked up the Kathleen Lights x Colourpop Dream Street Eyeshadow Palette!





The shades I have been loving the most from this palette, is funnily the 4 shades in the corners. 





So I picked up both palettes because in my head they were so different and I absolutely needed it. I do find that the browns all look different when swatched, so that is my justification right there.





So there, my entire Colourpop haul and you can be sure to expect to see more in depth reviews on each item! Which one do you want me to review first?



















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS