Saturday 19 May 2018

Excel Eyebrow Pencil


I went all the way to Japan to pick up this Excel Eyebrow Pencil because it came recommended, and comes in 8 shades. I picked up the coolest one I could find, which is the PD05 - Grayish Brown.




The actual Excel Eyebrow Pencil is not very big and is marketed as a 3 in 1 product.





You get a pencil on the end and the spoolie on the other, and when you twist it open you get an applicator with powder to apply to the brows too!





Here are the swatches, which frankly I thought translated quite warm for a "grayish brown" but I am happy to report that it actually looks really natural on the brows. The powder applies really softly and gives a soft brow compared to just using a pencil or using a pencil and gel (which gives more definition and by default, loses the softness that Japanese and Korean prefer when it comes to brows.





This might be one of the best eyebrow pencils for a soft brow that I have tried out. Innisfree offer a similar 3-in-1 product but I did not enjoy that product and the packaging is so clunky compared to this. I really enjoyed this and would totally recommend it if you are going to Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS