Tuesday 15 May 2018

All About Lips #169 - Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow




The Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow has been so hyped about and everyone loves it to the moon and back so here I am with my review of it.






I personally think this Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow packaging is 10/10. I love how adorable it is, the hexagon packaging is genius and of course, a mini is going to be all the more cute.





Surprisingly the doe foot applicator is quite big. I believe it is similar to the full size doe foot applicator. 





Enough talk, let's look at how the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow looks in person! I am not wearing any lip product in this photo.





Here I am wearing the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow!





Even though it is a lip gloss, there is a definite warmth and colour to this glossiness.





This is meant to be a really universal shade and I have seen it on all sorts of skin tones and I must say this is probably as close as we are going to get (not counting a totally clear gloss) for an all-inclusive lip product.





The product does not feel sticky when you have applied it. I do find that I have to be careful not to go too crazy and apply too much as it has a plumping effect and look and can make me look pretty crazy. There are warm golden almost coppery shimmer glitters to it which do not feel gritty at all.





It is really comfortable to wear and reapply. However, personally, I do not like the scent. A lot of people like this sweet fruit scent but it makes me feel a little ill every time I go to use it. Obviously it is off putting but I am quite thankful that it does not linger.





Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow - I like it but I do not love it like how people are going crazy for it, and I may have found something that I think looks like a dupe and is actually something that I prefer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS