Sunday 13 May 2018

Amazin'Graze -ing


I am a big fan of the Amazin'Graze granola and nut butters. So let's take a quick look at another haul I picked up.






I don't ever place an Amazin'Graze without picking up their granola. These are my two favourites. If you want to try them out, do check out these two flavours -they are both unique and super yummy.





This Amazin'Graze Matcha Green Tea Granola has been out of stock for a while so when I saw it back in stock, I was super excited and instantly placed an order. That is how much I love it. This does turn your yoghurt/milk green by the way.





This Amazin'Graze Salted Gula Melaka Granola is really tasty. There is a slight saltiness which makes it taste really different. My mum and I both love this.





I then also picked up the Amazin'Graze 8 Flavour Variety Box because this is a great way to gift these granolas or to try them out.





I will probably gift the Salted Gula Melaka and the Matcha Green Tea Granola as I already know I love them. In fact, I have tried the Blueberry Goji Coconut Granola, Hazelnut Blackforest Granola, Peanut Butter Choc Chip Granola and Mocha Latte Vanilla Granola. So really, I have tried almost every flavour in this box, except the Banana Bread Granola and the Pink Raspberry Granola.





Finally, we have this Amazin'Graze Amazin'Nut Butter - Longan Macadamia Butter. I like the staple nut butters like the Chocolate Coconut Hazelnut Butter (this is such an amazing alternative for Nutella, if you like Nutella, you will love this. If you love Nutella, you will be obsessed!) and the Almond Butter, but they often do very lovely limited edition nut butters which always sound amazing. I was contemplating this for ages and finally picked it up since it was on discount.

So that is it, that is my entire haul from Amazin'Graze. If you have not tried it, you must as you will not look back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS