Sunday 8 April 2018

Jouer Creme Eyeshadow Crayon in Venetian


I have always liked Jouer Creme Eyeshadow Crayons and now I am adding a 4th shade to my collection of 3 - Roccocco, Baroque and Renaissance.




Jouer Creme Eyeshadow Crayon in Venetian is a beautiful olive green, my favourite sort of green to wear on my eyes.





The crayon is a twist up so you do not need to sharpen it every time before you can even get to any product, but if you like your crayon to be sharp (to be used like an eyeliner) this comes with a sharpener at the bottom of the crayon.





Here is both a one swipe of the Jouer Creme Eyeshadow Crayon in Venetian, as well as a blended out version. I can definitely see myself using this both as an eyeliner, and as a sheer veil or colour all over the eyelids. I love olive green as eyeliner because it is less harsh than black eyeliner, yet still gives definition and offers a pop of colour!

The Jouer Creme Eyeshadow Crayons are all super creamy but sets after a good minute, meaning you have time to blend and then it sets and you are good to go. There is no need to set with an eyeshadow powder on top or an eye primer underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS