Saturday 7 April 2018

Jouer Blush Bouquet in Adore



The Jouer Blush Bouquet in Adore Me sold out before the other 2 shades and while I was initially attracted to Flirt, (Coquette is too cool for me in my opinion), I saw this Adore Me shade on various youtubers/instagrammers and some like Claire Marshall, is quite similar to me in skin tone so I changed my mind and picked this instead.





First off, can we talk about how beautiful the packaging is? I love the pastel pink with gold floral detailing. It seems to be an upgrade to the usual Jouer packaging (which all clicks together so is still pretty amazing) but this just feels luxurious.





The palette comes with a very good sized mirror and two separate blush pans. The embossing on the product is pretty and so far still visible despite my very frequent usage of the product.





The blush colours, Adore Me and Hold Me, are very natural looking and the powders are soft without being powdery. I do not think you can see that Adore Me is matte and Hold Me is shimmery in this particular swatch.





Here are the finger swatches of the blushes and you can see that the powders are not super pigmented (which you generally want for eyeshadows but not so much for blush/bronze). The shade Adore Me (left) is matte and slightly more pigmented in colour and the shade Hold Me (right) is shimmery and both a lovely blush topper or worn by itself.





I personally like to layer the product where I apply Adore Me (left) nearer to my ears and then transitioning into Hold Me (right) so that there is a gradation of colour and it is really subtle and lends itself to chiselling the cheeks. Hold Me also works as a very subtle highlighter in that sense!





I have been truly enjoying this Jouer Blush Bouquet in Adore Me. Did you pick any of them up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS