Sunday 4 March 2018

Sunscreen + Sponges


A quick trip just to browse at Watsons resulted in a little haul. I have no idea why I still think that I am able to go in and out without purchasing anything.




First up is this new and reformulated sunscreen from Biore. The original ranks very highly in my books and is one of my favourites.





This new formula has been out for a while and I have been meaning to try it out. I have friends who prefer it, and friends who have had allergy reactions to the new formula, so I did not really know what to think or what to even expect.





When you hold it up this way, it almost looks like the old bottle, and you would be forgiven for thinking maybe they just changed the packaging!





Despite minimal changes to the colour and initial look of the texture of the sunscreen, there is an actual difference. This new formula is slightly less emollient on the skin and looks slightly less opaque than the original formula. I did notice that at the end of the day, it is just a touch more shiny than the old formula when on the skin!





I will definitely be writing a blogpost to compare all the sponges I picked up, to see what works best for cleansing and the removal of facial masks!The yellow ones are of cellulose material whereas the white and pink ones are made from PVA.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS