Sunday 25 March 2018

Japan Haul #3 - Eyelash Curlers



My final haul in Japan actually came from the Shin Chitose Airport at Hokkaido and I went in, knowing what I wanted - Shiseido Eyelash Curlers.




As you can tell, I picked up 5 of the eyelash curlers. It has gone up in price but I still think it is cheaper in Japan than anywhere else and the Shiseido Eyelash Curlers are the best in my opinion. THE VERY BEST.





I was given a sample of The Ginza Energising Lotion to try out and when I flipped through the little booklet and saw the full size bottle, holy moly is that beautiful!! Then I noticed the price point...  200ml for 18000 Yen is about RM700 and GBP 125. This is for a toner. OH MY LORD.

I will feature it at some point, but because it is a toner, I don't expect to be seeing miracles, especially for that sample size, although if you think about it... for that price, it should be performing brain surgery.





Let's go back to happy topics - Shiseido Eyelash Curlers. I freaking love this, which is why I bought 5 at one go. You do get a replacement pad which I do use but nothing is quite the same as a fresh pair of eyelash curlers. These do not pinch my eyelids at all and really curl my lashes. I love the effects and would never skip eyelash curlers if I am wearing mascara.





My clear favourite for Curlers are the Shiseido Eyelash Curlers. What about you? Some people love the Shu Uemura ones and I have tried them before but prefer the Shiseido offering. I have been hearing a lot about the Surratt eyelash curlers and I am curious about that, but for now, these will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS