Saturday 10 March 2018

Colgate Naturals Gum Comfort Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera


Toothpaste is not exactly the most exciting thing to talk about, but frankly I get really bored with what I use since a full size tube like 120g takes an age to finish, by which time I am so bored of it and want to try something new. Is this normal or is this just me?





I saw that Colgate has come up with the "Naturals" range, I put it in quotation marks because I don't know how natural this is, just putting in a bit of tea tree oil and aloe vera does not make it a natural choice. However, I still bought it, so the marketing clearly works.





First off, I think the packaging is really sleek and nice. I have then realised there are others in the range including a lemon/lime one, which I think I would have been more inclined to pick up than tea tree oil. I think or acne and spots when I think of tea tree oil.





The green gel is a surprisingly nice change from the typical white cream that is your toothpaste. I like how it feel really refreshing and the tea tree oil really is not too pungent/overwhelming. I found this very refreshing and although there is no visible whitening (they do not claim to do so), I love how clean my mouth feels.





Is it drastically different from your regular toothpaste? Not particularly. It is a gel formula so it feels different, but the results are similar. I think that it is a nice change if you are tired of the same, old toothpaste, but it is not something life changing. Do I like it, yes. Would I repurchase? Probably not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS