Saturday 10 February 2018

Jewellery Box with a Heart


I did not initially know how to put this beautiful Christmas gift on my blog but I really wanted to feature it, so here we are.





This is a little Jewellery Box that my parents picked up in Vietnam when they were on holiday. I love the detail on the drawing and you can actually feel the texture from the painting. The shop exclusively sold products hand-painted by disabled artists from the region.





The interior is a soft velvet cushion for your jewellery or anything you treasure and want to keep.





I was actually really surprised but there is even a little mirror! I guess you can use it to put on your jewellery and I thought it was a very nice touch.





Unfortunately my parents do not remember the shop name and I have tried to google and all sorts but I cannot find it. If you go to shops or stores that support local disabled artists, I find this an amazing way to give back to our community and to show our support across the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS