Thursday 22 February 2018

Fenty Beauty Killwatt Highlighter in Metal Moon


I know everyone and their mother has talked about Fenty Beauty and the 40 shades of foundation, but this is my first Fenty Beauty product and it is actually not even one of the popular items!





Everyone is raving about the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter in Trophy Wife, which is a stunning gold highlighter, but I found that way too dark to use as a facial highlighter, and I do not really wear yellow gold as an eyeshadow so I could not justify picking that up (also how would I ever finish up a product of this size, using it solely as an eyeshadow topper?!)





So instead, I debated between the Killawatt highlighter duos and this one in Metal Moon. Clearly, the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter in Metal Moon won out. I must first say that I like the shape of the packaging, being hexagonal and that the actual product is also hexagonal in shape (H&M does the packaging in hexagonal shape but the actual product is still circular).





I also like that the FB embossing is not just a really light embossing and you should have it for quite a long time even with constant usage. I also appreciate the mirror as it is always handy to have a compact with a mirror.





Now, you can see that when you swatch at intensity, the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Highlighter in Metal Moon looks white. If you blend it out a little, you can see that there is a light yellow golden undertone to it. That is actually what sold the product to me.





If you apply lightly, I think the highlighter is stunning. I personally like to build it up a bit more than this, especially at the tops of the cheekbones. For the nose bridge, I tend to keep it more low key, like the swatch here.

I think this is really pretty, and more of a subtle highlight. what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS