Saturday 6 January 2018

Hada Labo Aqua Moist Ultralight Water Gel


This is not the first Hada Labo Moisturiser I have tried, and it will not be the last. I actually really love Hada Labo as a brand and the Japanese really have really great skincare.




The ingredients list is massive and I will be completely honest that I do not actually read them completely because I do not actually understand most of it. You do see alcohol really high up, in fact it is the second ingredient after water, but it is followed with glycerin, so you don't have to worry about alcohol drying your skin out.





Now it is actually in a jar. not my preferred packaging but one I am willing to look past because I really like Hada Labo and I think that they ingredients they use, because they are not extortionate, are probably not ones that need to be kept in air tight packaging and all that.





The actual lid comes off and you have another seal that you take off.





The Hada Labo Aqua Moist Ultralight Water Gel is light green (or is it light blue). It is giving all the vibes of light textures.





When you actually scoop the gel out, it does not look as green/blue, and it is really more of just a light tinge on a clear gel. The gel is really lightweight and when you use it on your face it pretty much sinks in immediately without leaving the face tight or dry. It is really nice in the day time!





Now I do actually own the other Hada Labo Aqua Moist Cream so we can try it out and compare it side by side. The cream is actually in a pink pot, and the gel is in a green pot.





There is not as much of the cream (I apologise) but I have been trialing that and wanted to try the gel out. I do like that the jar packaging does not have a lot of slack-fill.





Now the gel is a lot lighter in texture and the cream is more moisturising. The cream is targeted at normal-dry skin whereas the gel is targeted at normal-oily skin. If like me you have normal-combination skin, you are likely to be able to use both. I personally prefer the gel in the day time but on some days my skin absolutely loves the cream even before makeup in the day.





While you may think that the cream is heavier than the gel (it is), it is still very lightweight. I do enjoy both of these products and will probably be that person who has both for different reasons and usage!





What about you? Are you more likely to try out the gel or the cream? Are you into a more nourished skin or skin that feels more refreshed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS