Saturday 11 November 2017

Dejavu Fiberwig Mascara + Long Lasting Eyeliner in Glossy


I had been curious about the Dejavu Fiberwig Mascara since seeing it in Sasa, but I never took the plunge until I saw it as a set (with an eyeliner) on Hermo and I thought, why not!




The packaging is bright red and while the cap is round and smooth, the actual mascara tube has angles to it. It's not the sleekest, but it is quite nice regardless.





Unfortunately, that is where the good stuff ends. I find that the mascara does next to nothing to my lashes. IT does not look like I am applying anything to my lashes, there is no lengthening, no volume, no holding up my curl whatsoever. It is a tough situation.





The worst part was trying to remove it and not being sure if it was removed properly. I was also quite scared of all the fibers because I wear contact lenses. I did try again a few weeks after, hoping that it has dried out or whatever it was, but it was the same dire situation, so I have binned this.





Compared to the Dejavu Fiberwig Mascara, the Dejavu Long Lasting Eyeliner actually had quite poor reviews but I thought, oh why not just try it out.





This comes in a few finishes and I picked glossy black because I like a pigmented black liner but don't really have too much preference as to matte or glossy.





The Dejavu Long Lasting Eyeliner packaging is actually hot pink rather than the red of the mascara, which I find a little confusing? Most of the time, companies like to keep products looking synchronised.





This is a brush style pen nib and I like that it is quite flexible. I have realised that I am quite used to a more flexible tip compared to a really stiff one. This is down to personal preference and what you find easiest to work with!





However, I think we can all agree that the most important thing about eyeliner is the pigmentation. This draws really black and you can do both thin and thick lines by controlling the pressure you apply on the brush. I actually really like the eyeliner and have no complaints about it. I am not sure if I would repurchase this because I don't love the packaging and I have other eyeliners which are super cheap and work a treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS