Thursday 26 October 2017

Some hits and misses in everyday products


Let us start off with haircare first!




First up is the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration range. Will picked these up for me and I think these were chosen because it's coconuts (I have a coconut oil for pre-shampoo) and it is marketed at dry hair. I think that is why Will picked this up for me.





Here is a swatch of the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is darker blue and is not too runny. There is a slight iridescence to it which is pretty. However the shampoo makes my hair itch so it's a no-go for me.

The conditioner is thicker and honestly, I think that it is a nice conditioner for normal hair but I don't think it is sufficient for drier hair types.





The Radox muscle soak and the Radox Feel Awake Shower Gel, are both repurchases.





 I love the Radox Muscle Soak and Will really likes it. I do find that it helps with muscle aches and it is a no fuss bath soak that is effective. I believe we will always have this somewhere.





The Original Source Coconut & Shea Butter Shower Gel is really nice. I think Will picked this up because of the coconuts and I am not complaining. While I am not the biggest fan of coconut scents (I love coconut oil, but the scent/fragrance usually is not what I go for), this is so lovely on the skin because it is not drying on the skin. In fact, I feel like it is really soft and gentle.





The Radox Feel Awake Shower Gel is very refreshing. It is marketed at men but obviously all products are universal so both Will and I use it.




The shower gels were all wins but the haircare was a bit of a miss for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS