Saturday 28 October 2017

Athea #4



Althea orders always come in a cute little pink box and I must admit I have had more than my fair share. The products are just a lot cheaper than if you get it in store but you have to be patient as the box takes a while to arrive since it comes all the way from Korea.







I had this great idea of ordering almost all the innisfree capsule recipe pack because I thought I could do a comparison post on all of them. However, it is taking me forever to try all of them out so that is still a post that is in the works.





The Calmia Oatmeal Therapy Cleansing Tissue are a no go. I do not generally dislike wipes but these are awful. They smell so terrible that I almost gag every time I try to use it and please just don't.





The Etude House Dr. Mascara Fixer comes with pretty amazing reviews so I really wanted to try it out. Problem was there is two versions and I had no clue what to pick up, so I bought both.





The main difference between the two is the brush/wand that comes along. I actually quite enjoy the volume version wand as it is really easy to use.



The product is actually the same in both products so it depends on what you prefer when it comes to mascara wand. There seems to be fibre suspended in the clear gel. It does help with non-waterproof mascaras and help the lashes stay up. I find that the lashes do droop after longer hours but they stay partially up. It is like they help non-waterproof mascara in helping my lashes stay curled, but it is not as good as a proper waterproof mascara. Overall - I do like this and I will repurchase when I am out.





This seems to be a really Etude House heavy haul but here I have picked up not just 1, but 2 of the Etude House Play 101 Pencil as they come with rave reviews.





Basically I picked up one in a creamy formula and one in a matte formula.





I remember being very excited that the pencils come with a built in sharpener and I do not know why, but that made me really happy for some reason.





The pencils are both automatic pencils which twist up and you can use the sharpener to sharpen the nib up when it gets a bit dull from usage.





The creamy formula (the peach shade) is number 15 and it is quite a peach shade for the lips. I think I will have to use a it in an ombre fashion since it is a little too stark for me to just wear it by itself.





They do sheer and blend out beautifully and the Matte shade is in shade number 8 and it will be great for lining the lower waterline to brighten up the eyes when you are tired.





The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, I have actually already tried it on before. I think that this feels like a really nice lip balm. Is it worth that price tag? I am not sure I can say that. I hear people raving about this and I am not sure if it is because I do not have really terribly chapped lips. I find this nice.





However, I will say that I think the packaging is very beautiful and this smells like berries in a very delicious way (albeit artificial but I love it).





The applicator that comes along, is almost the best thing for me. I do not like the Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask as much when I use it by itself. Somehow, the applicator with the soft, flexible tip is perfect.





Just scoop a little out and you can then use the same applicator to spread the product on your lips. How great is this!? I am sad to say that I have lost the applicator since my friend visited me (did you accidentally throw it away Putu?!) and so I am now just using the product without the applicator and it is not as satisfying.





Lastly, I picked up this COC Brush because it looks quite like what everyone was using for a while.





This is actually quite small and almost just a little bigger than your toothbrush. It has quite tightly packed bristles which are soft and not scratchy.





Just for a closer look at the brush/bristles part.  However, I am sad to say that this is so small and really difficult to use because you have to swipe and blend a lot. The brush also gets gunked up with foundation before you are even done with half of your face.


That is it for this haul, have you tried anything from here that you like?




































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS