Sunday 29 October 2017

Catrice Cosmetics Purple Eyeshadow Palette


This Catrice Cosmetics Purple Eyeshadow Palette was actually a gift from a friend's mum. She had no use for it, and thought I could do a blogpost on it. The colours were a little scary but I thought I would give it a shot anyway.





This Catrice Cosmetics Purple Eyeshadow Palette is not the easiest to wear as the purples are actually very cool toned. The swatches are actually not too bad, but it certainly is not the most pigmented eyeshadow I have ever swatched. The cool tones mean that for me (quite warm skintone), they are harder to wear.



I like Catrice mascara and their face powder is cheap and cheerful. However, I would give the eyeshadow a miss as you are unlikely to be able to do an eye look with just this palette without any others. That, combined with an ok-pigmentation and shades that are not the easiest to work with, especially the bigger pans of really light purple that is almost white, and the lilac shade, I would just give this a miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS