Saturday 7 October 2017

Non-essential Essentials


I picked up two items from Boots in a rush as I needed a face cleanser and a heat protectant for my hair.





I have definitely seen reviews on the L'oreal Fine Flowers Cleansing Cream and I will admit that was what that made me purchase it, as well as my budget.





My product was not the best looking when opened but that is more because of the texture of the cream being quite soft and easily moved around.





The texture feels nice but I was reminded of why I do not like cleansing creams. I just prefer cleansing balms which have more of a thicker texture that you have to work at. It is entirely a preference situation. So I will not repurchase this when I am done but I will use it up.





The Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray is a repurchase and I have always liked this and I continue to like this. You can never really tell if a heat protectant is working to protect your hair so you can only hope and pray for that. However, this smells nice and the spray nozzle is good and this particular bottle is a travel size. Ace. I really like this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS