Saturday 29 July 2017

Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence Sunscreen


It is not always that I do a repeat review, especially a standalone one, but my previous review photos were not quite up to scratch and I like this product THAT much.




There are many Biore sunscreen available but this is my favourite. It is also a good size, 50ml of goodness. I like that it is in an easy squeezy tube and it is actually really portable.





The actual product is almost gel-like in texture but more liquidy than a proper gel. It is very easy to blend and does not feel sticky or tacky on the skin at all. It is nice under makeup and it is nice on its own after skincare. Some people say that it is a good makeup primer, I personally don't find that it extends makeup wear or help it glide on better than moisturiser, but it does not make anything worse either.





I definitely love this product and I have repurchased repeatedly. I use this both on my face and on my shoulders and arms. Due to the fact that it is a drugstore product and it usually retails for RM25 or less, I am quite generous so that I get enough protection and I try to pick it up when there is a discount or sale.

You cannot go wrong with this, do not worry about the alcohol content. Japanese skincare takes into account many things and is very consistent and reliable. The sunscreen does not feel moisturising but it does not dry out the skin at all. The high alcohol content does not irritate my skin as well - how do the Japanese do it?

PS. I heard that Biore has released a new version of this and since I still have 2 bottles of this, I will get it once I finish my back ups and review it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS