Sunday 25 June 2017

NYX Angel Veil Primer



The NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer is not available in Malaysia even though we have NYX in Sephora Malaysia and on Hermo.my but they do not sell this NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer so when I went to the States and I saw NYX sold in Ulta, this was the first thing I picked up.








I did not actually pick up many things from the Ulta Haul but this was one I was really excited about, no least because Kathleen Lights have been raving about it and comparing it to the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer which is a favourite primer of mine. That one is really expensive and if this is really a good alternative, it would be an amazing dupe.






So there is no denying that this is a silicone primer. It feels soft and velvety, and the product is white just like the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. If you use too much it leaves a white cast to the skin. Otherwise, it definitely provides a smooth base for the foundation and things to go on.






Unlike the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer which is in a glass container with a pump (a lot more luxurious), this is a squeezy bottle so it is more travel friendly as it is a lot lighter. There is a seal initially to keep the product safe.






I personally like this and it does feel very nice. I can see why it is compared to the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. Obviously this is a fraction of the price. I do feel that with the Hourglass you get a more luxurious experience from the beginning to the end. Since it is a glass bottle and you pump it out and you know that it is expensive and smooth it onto your skin lovingly. This NYX Angel Veil Primer is actually an excellent primer in its own and deserves recognition in that sense, apart from being a good dupe for the Hourglass primer!

If you are able to get a hold of this primer, I highly recommend that you try it out! Malaysia, can we please bring this in already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS