Thursday 18 May 2017

New Look @ Zalora


A brand I used to shop at in UK (whilst studying there) New Look is now available at Zalora! No more waiting for trips to UK, it's right here in Malaysia. Just like Peacocks (standalone store), I wonder what else is going to come to Malaysia!


New Look tends to be a brand that is reminiscent of brands such as Zara and Topshop. The price range tends to be cheaper than Topshop, Mango and Miss Selfridge but still offers an array of stylish clothes!

If you prefer to look hot, stylish and fresh then this is the one brand that you want to have in your list. They offer almost everything when it comes to fashion for both men and women, from bags, clothing to shoes, it is easy to get everything!





Whilst I tended to favour the shoes and handbags (I remember them being so incredibly affordable and comfortable), New Look does a lot of accessories and clothing too. This pencil skirt has an aztec print design and the model has paired it with a really simple, plain top to make it pop and I am actually really drawn to it! Not exactly my usual style print-wise, but she makes it look so pretty and chic!





I remember having several flare dresses from New Look for daytime wear but New Look was definitely a place to go for an outfit glammed up for a girl's night out. I personally favour off the shoulder outfits. as I think it is pretty and very flattering. I don't have the clearest of back (bacne sufferers, do you hear me?) but I refuse to let that stop me from wearing what I like. This off shoulder dress is a pretty racy red and the bodycon designs leaves nothing much to the imagination but I think the off shoulder design keeps it slightly sweet looking.



  

Not to worry, New Look caters to men as well. I have friends who shop from New Look and we used to go look at their shirts and shoes together so that I could give a "feminine" opinion on what looked good. 






This blue crystal t-shirt has rolled up sleeves which are quite nice and I actually think I might start encouraging my friends to roll up their sleeves slightly! Since blue is one of my favourite colours, (I think it is easy to pair with anything, jeans, pants, chinos), I like that there is a really array of blue in this top. The soft fabric is easy to wear in our daily run in the Malaysian weather! 






Lastly, New Look also offers work/formal clothes in the form of shirts and slacks. This light blue fit shirt (looks almost white in the pictures!) is an easy way to translate into a work look. You could always wear it with the sleeves rolled up and with a pair of jeans to make it smart casual! 




I know that I have said that I would NEVER do fashion posts as I do not see myself as a fashion blogger whatsoever, I will admit that I have been tempted and swayed. What say you my readers? I am contemplating doing some fashion bits amidst the beauty and ballet (need to work on that too) posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS