Thursday 11 May 2017

Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer


The Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Volumiser in 260 Deep Brown is one of the newer releases from Maybelline for a brow gel. I think it replaces the older one with an odd ball-like tip applicator which many people complained about.



I picked up the shade Deep Brown because I have pretty dark eyebrows so I tend to just pick up the darkest shade available.





The applicator is a far cry from the previous ball-like tip.Now we have what looks more like a toothbrush or comb with tiny little spikey bristles holding product.





The bristles are really short and even from this new wand, you can see the fibers poking up through the product.





The shade of the Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Volumiser in 260 Deep Brown is a cool brown and not too warm. This is usually preferred as most people don't have red eyebrows unless they are redheads! 





Now it is inevitable that I have to show you my bare brow to show you how the product looks on.





There is a definite smoothing of the brows and a volumising effect on the eyebrows. Now only do my eyebrow looks fuller, it also looks tamed and tidied up.





Now onto the other brow.





The Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Volumiser in 260 Deep Brown has a definite holding effect as my eyebrows are less unruly and held in place.





I personally really enjoy this product and it is my eyebrow gel of choice. I do tend to pencil in my brows still for an even fuller effect but the Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Volumiser in 260 Deep Brown has definitely lessened my need for penciling. I highly recommend checking this product out if you see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS