Saturday 13 May 2017

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Hydrating Serum

Caudalie is a beautiful brand and I am constantly impressed by the products they release. The scent for this serum is the classic fresh Caudalie scent which I love (as well as the Caudalie Divine Oil scent, which is now in perfume form because that many people love it but I digress!)




This serum comes in a glass bottle with a pump dispenser.  I find the pump to dispense the perfect amount of product for my entire face and after I spread it around I like to spritz some Caudalie Organic Grape Water (or whatever spritz I am using then) for some added hydration before going in with a moisturiser.





I like this more than the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum because the scent is far less synthetic and more pleasant and performance wise they both do as well. I also don't tend to do a double pump as compared to the Vichy counterpart.





The product itself is a milky colour but comes out quite runny and I find one pump sufficient for my whole face.





It is really light in texture and it spreads and absorbs easily into the skin. I always feel better when I apply this so I have purchased and repurchased repeatedly.





This photo is taken almost instantly after applying it to my hand and you can see that there is no shine and you cannot actually see the product. However, my hand feels soft and hydrated. Happy skin is a real thing!




I am so happy to have discovered this serum and I have been using it every morning and know that I will be repurchasing this. I have repurchased this in a gift set. While there are other good moisturising serums out there, I really do rate this one from Caudalie!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS