Saturday 27 May 2017

innisfree love blossom kit for VIP








The nail polish colours are actually not the same in consistency. I find the pink so much easier to paint and apply than the pastel blue which is a real shame because I was immediately drawn to the blue because it is such a pretty blue shade!

The pink was easy to apply and 2 coats is plenty for a beautiful finish. The blue was a little streaky and I had to do at least 2 coats, sometimes 3 to get a proper coverage. The top coat was nothing to shout about, it worked fine but it is nothing special.





I am not a big fan or user of hand creams. I am just way too lazy. However, I am a sucker for anything small and this innisfree hydrangea hand cream is so small that it is super portable. I have tried this hand cream and so far it feels quite lightweight and no real stickiness. It smells very floral but I think it is nice.





I'll be honest, these cutesy stickers are SO adorable and totally have my heart. I love how little and cute they are and I don't even want to put them on my nails because then it is a one time usage! I am actually thinking of decorating my macbook and phone case with these!

I think it is really nice that innisfree rewards its members and this particular kit was for their VIP members (aka people who spend too much money there). I think it is a nice way for brands to treat their loyal customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS