Saturday 22 April 2017

Target Haul (The States)


It's April and we are still talking about my USA hauls but bear with me! Individual write ups will be going up for most of these items so keep your eyes peeled if you are interested in any of these.




I have never tried Sonia Kashuk and I think that it is an exclusive USA brand so I wanted to pick a few bits up. There was quite a lot and I could not remember what had good reviews so I picked up the much raved about Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Palette and my friend Fefe recommended the brush cleaner so I picked it up alongside!





Now the colour of this is so beautiful and I feel like I can do many looks with it even though some people may consider this quite boring. I think it photographs beautifully but I am one of the few people who was not wow-ed by this when I started using it. In fact, this one is quite a disappointment and I have a post going up with in depth reviews and swatches of all the shades.






I have just been speaking about the Sephora Solid Cleanser and the BeautyBlender Solid Cleanser, both of which are excellent and I feel like they outperform this number. I do still use it but I feel that I have to work a lot harder with this. So I would say save your pennies with this.





So I also picked up an e.l.f. blush brush and I have been using this quite a lot for my contour and highlight, sometimes blush but usually I use it for highlighter on one side and contour on the tips. This is really cheap and I think e.l.f is way too underrated.





This L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss has already been reviewed HERE but I wear it quite a lot and I think that it is an easy shade to wear and an unusual choice for me because it is so warm. I like how it is quite comfortable but boy oh boy it is REALLY unforgiving on dry lips! Be forewarned!





I really wanted to try something from covergirl but they had so many and I just really did not know what to get so I picked up this eyeliner because it looks really pretty. Both colours are nice and easy to wear so I thought I would give them a shot. Now so far the espresso shade is easier to wear and glides on better than the cashmere shade, which is harder. I find it odd that the consistency of the eyeliner is not the same!





I then picked up this Pixi Contour Stick but I can no longer find it online and it was on sale so I think it was being phased out. So I don't think there is much point of doing a standalone post since it is no longer available.





The colour is actually really easy to use as it is not too warm and not too grey. However it is HUGE, possibly because it is a "lip & cheek" product but I really would not wear this on my lips because it is straight up brown, but maybe for an All About Lips post I might brave it. I might. I might not. Would you like to see me trying this out as a lip colour?





Finally we have this Neutrogena blush in 20 Vibrant that has just gone up on the blog so if you want to read it it was featured in the last post with swatches so  you can have a good idea of how it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS