Sunday 23 April 2017

neutrogena makeup


When I think of Neutrogena, I think of skincare rather than makeup. So when I was in the States and can get my hands on Neutrogena makeup, there was no doubt that I was going straight for the base products.




I won't lie, these are my mum's purchases. She picked up the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation in Classic Ivory 10.





It comes with a brush in the lid under, which is handy for travel and good for handbag because it is a screw cap and not a flip cap which sometimes gets lost or broken.





The actual brush is scratchy so while I will not use it and I tell my mum not to, I know that she will still use it because it is easy and convenient. The actual powder is soft and the colour is not too pigmented that you can go overboard. It is easy to use and as a powder, I think it is alright.





Apart from the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation, my mum picked up the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush in 10 Rosy.





Here is an up close of the blush and while it is not the shade that I personally typically gravitate towards because it is quite a warm, peachy blush (I tend to favour cooler, pinker shades), I actually love this!





The texture is soft and the colour is buildable but the pigmentation is not crazy, which is usually quite nice for blush because if you have intense pigmentation it is so easy to go overboard!





I know the shade is not showing up bright but this is a light swatch and you can build this up. I have also blended it out to show you how it softens easily. It is not a matte blush but rather a satin finish.


I like these products but I have duly returned them to my mum and she really enjoys them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS