Sunday 2 April 2017

Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Palette in eyes on neutral matte 02


The Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Palette in Eye On Neutral Matte 02 has been much raved about in the beauty community and was one of the items I had on my wishlist. The colours are easy to wear and very neutral.




To me, the Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Palette in Eye On Neutral Matte 02  is very photogenic and looks good from any angle. that is where my praises end unfortunately. I found the pigmentation disappointing, the product dry and chalky. It was not even that cheap for me to be able to justify the product.





Let's start with the first row. All swatches are done with both fingertips and brushes right next to it. You can see that there is hardly any product pick up with the brushes and the finger swatches are not impressive either. In fact, they look rather powdery.





The second row fared a little better but the brush swatches are still sad-looking. However, I personally think this is the best performing row in the palette.





The third row should have been a good row but somehow it did not perform. The brush swatches were especially powdery and fall out was a definite thing here.





The final row shower promise when I was doing finger swatches but the brush swatches were the most disappointing. The middle shade was pretty much non-existent!





Now the Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Palette in Eye On Neutral Matte 02 is a gorgeous palette on paper but the swatches were so disappointing on my end that I wonder if I picked up a bad one or if the reviews online were just biased/paid. This was a disappointing eyeshadow palette, partly due to the hype and partly becase I paid good money for a crappy palette.

Please do not purchase.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS