Thursday 13 April 2017

Sanctuary Spa 5 Minutes Thermal Detox Mask


I've purchased this so many times and I don't actually have a standalone post on it so let's rectify this today!



Unlike the Origins Clear Improvement Clay Mask, this Sanctuary Spa 5 Minutes Thermal Detox Mask is less intense and drying, it is actually more suitable to my normal-combination skin.





The texture is different from most clay masks that I know thanks to the addition of glycerin, which is less drying on the skin. I would not go so far as to say it moisturises but it is definitely not as drying as regular, traditional clay masks.





More important is the warming effect of the mask. If you apply this on dry skin, you don't reap the full benefits. On slightly damp skin, the mask heats up, not to the point of burning hot, but enough for you to feel significant heat and the idea is that it feels more clean because the heat allows the mask to penetrate the pores better!





Now I have repurchased this a few times and I continue to love this especially for my nose and chin. If you are looking for a clay mask, this is actually quite a nice one to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS