Saturday 15 April 2017

e.l.f. Blush Brush


e.l.f is a really affordable brand available in the American drugstores so when I was at walmart I could not help picking up a few bits to try out, including the  e.l.f. Blush Brush.





I am hoping that the wording does not rub off but I like that they have labeled it clearly and not just by number. One look and you know what the brush is intended for (what you actually use it for is another issue altogether!)





This brush reminds me of my Shu Uemura no.20 brush (just number, no signal as to what it is for) as the shape of the brushes are almost identical. However, being that e.l.f is an affordable drugstore brand and my Shu Uemura brush cost me so much that my eyes still water thinking about it, the quality and how they apply products do differ.





The nice thing about this is that because it is a small brush, you have quite a lot of control over product application. The not so great thing is that because bristles are packed decently full, you have to beware of a heavy hand. It is also not the easiest brush to blend out blusher. So beware and be warned!





However, it serves its purpose and for the price of it, I can find no fault. I personally love it the most for less pigmented blushers or highlighters because I don't want that too blended out and I prefer a really intense hit on my non-existent cheekbones.


What is your experience with e.l.f?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS