Saturday 8 April 2017

Covergirl Clump Crusher


The American drugstore mascaras are packaged rather differently from the ones in the UK or Asia in that they come with the brush on the outside. That is quite handy to see the actual brushes but it also feels rather wasteful in terms of packaging.





I have tried the Covergirl Clump Crusher and remember liking it and since I could not for the life of me find a waterproof version, I figured water resistant should be good enough. I was wrong.





The brush is slightly curved and the plastic spikes makes it good for separating clumps (did you guess from the name) and good usually for lengthening as well.





I personally prefer these sorts of wands but have no real aversion to other wand types unless they are very big in which case I tend to almost poke my eyes out.





Unfortunately the mascara did not work for me despite the promising wand. This is down to formula because the mascara did not hold a curl!





I have attempted to show you the mascara in action here. (Please ignore the brows) Although the lashes are separated, you can barely tell any length because they are already drooping down.





(apologies about the brows) Here, the mascara has not weighed down the lashes quite as much because I attempted to take an immediate photo. The lashes are separated and elongated but weighed down. 

So if you like a lengthening and separating mascara but do not require it to hold a curl, I think you will find this popular Covergirl Clump Crusher a good choice! For me, it did not make the cut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS