Saturday 25 March 2017

Sephora Sephora


I did a few hauls online while I was away in the US, doing more shopping in both continents. WHAT.




Let's talk about this Sephora Blemish Extractor first. I thought this was like a pin on one side and an extractor on the other, but it's actually got two extractors (one bigger and one smaller). I tried it a few times and surprisingly it is really excellent for blackheads removal! I don't recommend it if you have a lot of acne or pimples. It does not work well on those as well, but for blackheads on the nose, this is a winner.





I picked the Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturising Cream as my free sample because this is 1. expensive 2. raved about. So obviously I wanted to see what the hype is about, so I have this now.





The Zoeva Strobing Gel in Corona was quite hyped up and when I first saw it online, I was like YES. I WANT THIS. I'll be having a separate post coming up because this product deserves an in depth review.





I had a bit of a phase with eyeshadow primers and amongst others, I picked up the Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte Long Wear. Again, this will be featured in a standalone post because I want to show you how it performs properly.





I actually have a few of the It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream sachet sample as I thought if I try them out like that I will have a better idea of how it performs. I believe I have 3 of these!





Finally, this is a repurchase and I even bought it as a set in the other Sephora haul and so you can be assured that First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads is a good one and I really enjoy using it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS