Sunday 26 March 2017

Colourpop Haul


This is clearly my first Colourpop order but I am certain that it is not my last! I have already picked up on what I like and what I want to get more of so and colourpop is insanely affordable for the quality that you get!





I particularly love that for each order you place, the colourpop team writes you a little message. Maybe the messages are generic, but the fact that someone makes the effort of handwriting this is exciting to me!





It is really the little things that count in my opinion!





First up I picked up this Colourpop Mini Ultra Matte Lip Collection in Foxy because mini liquid lipsticks are the best thing ever!





The shades for this Colourpop Mini Ultra Matte Lip Collection in Foxy are Beeper, Clueless, Tulle, More Better and Creeper.





Here is a sneak peek of the swatches and I will have a proper swatch fest and reviews on each shade in the coming All About Lips post!





The Colourpop Super Shock Cheek in Wisp is actually one of my favourite products that I picked up.





The packaging is pretty and simple, something that I appreciate. I also like that they actively promote that they are made in Los Angeles =)





It was really difficult to decide on colour as many of the shades such as Lunch Money and Wisp, all look pretty and similar. That made it really difficult to pick. However, I settled on Wisp and when I first saw it I was pretty worried as it looked a little dark.





However, before I show you a swatch of it, I have just realised that although I have read so much about the bouncy soft texture, it is not until I tried it myself that I am completely in awe of the formulation.





The colour itself is a deeper champagne gold colour that is very flattering on my cheeks. (If you continue reading, I have pictures of how they look on my face!)





Apart from the lip products and the highlighter, I also picked up the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow All Nighter Collection.





The 4 shades are Smash (Satin), Vega (Metallic), To-A-T (Matte), Mooning (Pearlised). Pictured here is the shade Smash and while I love the embossing, mine have all lost the embossing as I have been very happily using them!





Here are the shades swatched - Smash, Vega, To-A-T, Mooning. I love all 4 shades for different reasons but Vega and Mooning are so beautiful and real impact colours!






If you were wondering how the Super Shock Cheek (highlighter) and the Super Shock Shadows look, here they are on my face!






I actually packed on To-A-T, Mooning and Vega on my eyes and you can see I have been very highlighter happy and I am delighted to say that I really love the Colourpop Super Shock Cheek in Wisp.






I tend to use the Colourpop eyeshadows by patting on with my fingers and then blending it out with a fluffy brush. The metallic shade Vega I just carefully pat to retain the full glam effect and it is so amazing.





So here is my Colourpop haul and I must admit I wish I picked up the Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip and the Creme Stix. I do have a full swatch post coming up for this so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS