Thursday 9 March 2017

New Zealand Bio Bio Bee Anti-Ageing Skincare



My brother was a total sweetheart and actually got me some products from New Zealand Bee Bio Anti-Ageing Skincare to try out.





There are mainly two products, the Bee Bio Active Manuka Honey & Royal Jelly Facial Creme as well as the Bio Bio Bee Venom & Active Manuka Honey Face Masque. My brother did gift me 3 of the Facial Creme and 1 Face Masque, which I am rather thankful for because I would not know what to do if I had 3 Face Masque!



The packaging feels like glass and is really heavy so you know you are investing in a more premium line. The packaging is quite sleek but there is clearly slack filling as well, where the packaging is bigger than what you actually get.





My pots had to travel from New Zealand to Japan and then back to Malaysia with me so they are not aesthetically winning. Please forgive me and the pots. There is a cover after you open the jar and you have this creamy golden cream.





A little goes a long way and I picked a little and this actually covered the whole the back of my hand.





Instantly, my hand feels soft and really nourished. I can see this working really well for people with drier skin or even normal leaning towards dry. I save this for night usage because it feels really luxurious and like a real treat. A word of caution, this does not work well on damp or wet skin. It just will not apply properly!





Then we have the Bio Bio Bee Venom & Active Manuka Honey Face Masque which has survived the travelling rather well, probably because it has a firmer texture.





It is actually a little hard to scoop out and it feels quite gel-like and light but packed tightly into the jar.

I have tried this mask on and whilst it is supposed to be anti-ageing, I can't verify that. However, it makes my skin feel really soft and hydrated. I leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wipe off with a damp face cloth and my face feels soft and lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS