Sunday 12 February 2017

Sephora again?!


The support of this company is getting so ridiculous. However, I made quite a few orders before the New Year and it had all arrived while I was still in the USA so let's go through some of the items! Yes, I was making orders online whilst shopping in Sephora USA. Go figure!





First up, the sample I picked chose was the It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Transforming Moisturising Super Cream.





The only other skincare item is the Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion. This is good for the big and under the skin type of acne. I got this to try and sort out my jawline breakout because they are hormonal I cannot really do much but I am trying to keep the situation under control!





I picked up another Ecotools Recycled Steel Sapphire File because my mum loved the one I picked up so much that I decided to pick up another one so that she can have one at home and one on the go. 





The makeup item I caved into finally, after so many times of seeing it in store and all that, is the Tarte Tartelette Tease Eyeshadow Palette. I will have a post up on this real quick so that we can look at swatches and review the palette!





Finally, this Sephora little goodie was included because it's a birthday gift!





It is actually a really cute duo blush and one side houses quite a bright coral orange and one side houses a pink. I like the embossing on the blushes, makes it feel special! The duo also has a mirror which is handy!






This bag was also included as part of the birthday present and it is really cute! I love it! Contouring is my Cardio!


This is a relatively small and decent haul in my opinion, just to get you into the groove of what I picked up but in the next few posts we will be talking about the products in more detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS