Sunday 5 February 2017

Melvita Repurchase


Remember how I said I had 2 vouchers to use at Melvita? I went back before they expired and picked up the same things again plus a few extras.





The first thing I added to my basket was the Melvita Field Cornflower Floral Water. This is for your eye contour area and it is meant to soothe. I use it as an eye mask to cool and soothe my eyes after a long day or if I wake up with puffy eyes and have extra 5 minutes. It feels really cooling on the eyes and while I don't see any depuffing, it feels great so it already puts a spring in my step.





I had previously picked up the Melvita Frequent Wash Shampoo Grapefruit & Honey and I like it so much that I have gone back for the 500ml bottle. Yes, this is commitment. I really like this and it is pretty gentle, does not irritate my scalp and smells great. What else do I require from a shampoo? Nothing. Hence the repurchase.





The Melvita Argan Oil is another repurchase and thankfully because I have pretty much just ran out of my original purchase. I like the pump packaging and the argan oil feels really nourishing on my face and hair. I also used it as a pre-shampoo scalp massage, which my scalp really loved.





The other time I went to Melvita, this bestseller was sold out. So when I saw the Melvita Nectar Pur Purifying Roll-On SOS Blemish Care, I did not even hesitate. I picked it up and I do not regret it at all. This feels really zingy when applied on any spots or blackheads. I do feel that it helps prevents the spots from getting bigger, crazier or more out of control. It is not a miracle worker, but it helps and I am repurchasing when I run out.





Due to the amount I bought, I was given 2 little samples to try out.





The Melvita Nectar De Roses Micellar Water is an easy choice for me. I have tried a few micellar water and want to compare this natural blend to the cheaper alternatives in the drugstores.





The Melvita Argan Oil is amazing and I like that I have this travel size 5ml an have no doubt that I am going to be bringing this along with me when I travel and refilling it up with the Melvita Argan Oil that I have just repurchased.





The last thing that I bought is the Melvita Vegetable Soap and the one I picked up is the honey beeswax one. There are a few different scents and they come in all sorts of different shapes and sizes.





You can actually smell the soap through the wrapping and it smells clean and nourishing without being heavy. The pattern on the back of the soap is so cute and the bee is very prominent. I think that it is nice since it is a honey and beeswax soap.





The two samples I received this round is the Melvita L'Argan Bio Body Oil in Cream and Melvita Nectar Bright Brightening Cream which I think I will like. The people at Melvita are always very helpful and attentive without being in your face. My experience at Melvita has always been really positive and I have no doubt that I will be returning for more purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS