Tuesday 7 February 2017

All About Lips #142


Marc Jacobs The (Nude)ist Show Lipstick and Lip Liner Collection.






It includes 2 Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick in Role Play (dusty rose) and Screen Test (creamy nude) and a Marc Jacobs (P)outliner Longwear Lip Pencil in Prim(rose) (rosy nude).





Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick in Screen Test is quite pale and if I wear it by itself I have to put in quite a lot of effort to pull it off.






Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick in Role Play is a lipstick that I would be able to wear everyday.






The Marc Jacobs (P)outliner Longwear Lip Pencil in Prim(rose) is a really easy to wear colour and the pencil twists up. The packaging is gorgeous as well!





Starting off with no lip product.





We can then use the products to show you how it looks.





The lip pencil is easy to control and quick to swipe on. I actually really like the pencil shade and would wear a lipstick in this colour.





I filled in my lips completely just to see how it looks.





I then decided to put on some Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick in Screen Test on top of it to give my lips some definition.





It is also a way to show you how I would most likely be wearing the Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick in Screen Test. (It is unblended here).





When blended out, there is more of a contoured effect. I really like how this has turned out!





Just to show you how the Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick in Screen Test looks by itself.





It is really nude and not a colour I would typically gravitate towards unless I am wearing 50 layers of makeup!





Marc Jacobs New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick in Role Play is right up my street and I love it for everyday.





The formula of the Marc Jacob lipsticks and lip liner is really lovely and I think that this is a nice way to try out the products without having to invest in a full size lipstick. I am delighted with these and I hope you find the swatches helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS