Thursday 2 February 2017

Bioderma Hydrabio


Bioderma is a well trusted French pharmacy brand. I think the brand first became well known because of the Bioderma Micellar Solution.




I have tried the Bioderma Micellar Solution in the pink bottle for sensitive skin and the one in the blue bottle for dry skin and I find them both equally effective. The one in the green bottle is for oily skin and is not suitable for use on the eyes and can be ever so slightly drying on the face so I have not repurchased since trying it out.





This set was from Hermo and an absolute deal. There is a Bioderma Hydrabio Serum, Bioderma Hydrabio Light Cream and 2 travel bottles of the Bioderma Hydrabio Micellar Solution.





There are two swatches on the back of my hand here and the top is the Bioderma Hydrabio Serum, the bottom is the Bioderma Hydrabio Light Cream. The funny thing is that the light cream, which works well as a day time moisturiser, actually feels lighter than the serum. The serum is slightly viscous and when applied to the skin it instantly plumps and moisturises. Both products are scented, not something I am particularly fond of but I like how the product feels on the skin.





This was given as a gift with purchase and the Bioderma Hydrabio Serum works particularly well with any moisturising spritz or mist as it goes further and I feel that it seals in the moisture provided. This Bioderma Sensibio Dermatological Water is a handy travel size which can be recycled after usage. It cools down effectively but my preference is still the Caudalie Organic Grape Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS