Saturday 7 January 2017

Zoeva Makeup Brushes




Sometimes we buy new brushes because more than getting new makeup, buying new makeup brushes is exciting and it revamps the way you wear makeup. It is almost more exciting because everything feels like it is new again.






There are 15 brushes in total, 7 for the face and 8 for the eyes. My current favourite face brush is the blusher brush and I have a soft spot for the fan brush too.





The eye brushes are nice but there is one that is slightly frayed so I am a little sad that I won't be able to try that out properly since it is already not at its finest.





However so far I can tell you that I am delighted with the Zoeva brushes and I think I own about 20 and have trouble with 2. I have one rather scratchy blending brush that I really ought to bin but I just can't bring myself to, got issues with letting go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS