Sunday 8 January 2017

Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Present 2016



The 2016 Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Present included a Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer and Marc Jacobs Le Crème Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.






I could not possibly ignore the beautiful picture on the box on the flip side. Marc Jacobs really feels luxurious. The products are both deluxe sized and I had swatched the lipstick in store before deciding to pick it.





Like the previous year, Sephora makes sure that it wishes the person Happy Birthday, which I think is a small gesture that many will appreciate. I am particularly delighted and I must say that there is a part of me that did not even want to recycle the box.






Here is a swatch of the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer and Marc Jacobs Le Crème Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.






Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer is a really black eyeliner and it is creamy when it glides on. It is easy to smudge initially but sets afterwards and lasts for quite a while. I had no problems with it sliding halfway down my face at all. It held its place really well.






Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer is in my waterline and on the lashline. The crisp flick is achieved by another liquid eyeliner.



So here I am wearing both the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer and the Marc Jacobs Le Crème Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.



Today's post is mainly on the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer. If you want to see the Marc Jacobs Le Crème Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang in more detail, check out Tuesday's All About Lip post! It will feature close ups as well as a more thorough review on the lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS