Sunday 11 December 2016

Pixi by Petra Make Up Fixing Mist


Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist is not the most talked about product on the market but I personally really like it.





Let's talk about the packaging first, the light green lid makes it quite fun but not super luxurious looking. The plastic is sturdy and I am quite sure it will withstand travelling.


The actual product is slightly floral scented but in a very lovely, pleasant way. There is nothing overwhelming about it and the scent dissipates rather quickly. It works as a quick refresher.


The spray is not the finest but it is definitely not like a spritz or hosing your face down. It is just rather heavy and it is easy to go overboard.

So the name fixing mist, suggest that this could be a setting spray but I actually prefer it as a refresher, or a "fixing" mist as the name says. As a setting spray, I prefer something that is less dewy but once the day has gone on for a bit and the makeup is looking a little worn and tired, I like how this refreshes my skin and my makeup. The scent is also lovely and wakes me up.

I enjoy using this and will definitely finish using this up. This is what I thought Mac Fix+ would be like and I definitely prefer this over Mac Fix+ because the Mac one has a spray which makes me want to shoot myself- way too intense.


I really like using this. What is your experience with this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS