Monday 19 December 2016

HERA CC Cream


This HERA CC Cream was generously given to me by a colleague at work (Thank you Ee Von!) because I asked about what she wears as a base.




She happened to have a sample size and kindly gifted it to me and of course, I wanted to talk about it on the blog. First off, you can see that the product is decently thick. It is not watery but not super solid either. I do think it looks a little light.





Here I have blended it out and you can see that it is a little fairer than the back of my hand, which is already fairer than my face. Of course. trying it on the back of my hand is not the same as on the face so I tried that out too.






I have to admit that this is a tad fairer than what I like to wear. I prefer it when I am wearing a base that is my skin colour than to go a shade lighter or darker. This is also a little scented but it smells nice, not overwhelming and the scent does not linger.




It is a little fair on me but if I blend it out and make sure I have it everywhere, the coverage is quite decent and my skin looks perfected. If this came in a shade that was slightly darker, I would really love it.




Overall, I think this is a good product, it wears well, looks like skin and it is beautiful. If you are fairer than I am, I think you would really enjoy this product! Any darker than me and the HERA CC Cream is definitely a miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS