Saturday 17 December 2016

Banilla Co. Clean It Zero Sherbet Cleanser


There has been quite a lot of hype around the Banila Co. Clean It Zero Sherbet Cleanser so when I saw that both Althea.kr and Hermo.my carry it, it only confirmed the need for me to purchase it. After all, I need to remove my makeup properly every evening so that justifies another makeup remover, right?





So in the box, you get a little cap to cover up the product after you open up the seal. There is also a little scoop to get the product out. Now I did not actually think much of this but the scoop is beyond handy. The product is a solid balm and the jar opening is not the biggest so having this scoop is extremely handy.






The product comes with a seal when you first get it, ensuring the hygiene and everything.





There is more packaging than necessary and it is not as sleek as I like things to be but the actual efficacy at removing makeup is impressive.

The scent is really subtle and fresh and it is true, it really wipes make up off. I also love how soft my skin feels when I take it all off. I use a damp face cloth and I don't have to scrub it off my face. It comes off easily when I have to take it off.

This does contain mineral oil if you are allergic, sensitive or simply do not like this in your skincare, this product is not for you. However if like me you are impartial if the product is not expensive and only as a makeup remover, this is quite a good one. The pink one is for normal skin and there are different variations but this is the one I have tried so the one that I can recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS