Friday 16 December 2016

Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream

 Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream

The Clinique Pep-Start range has arrived in Malaysia and Sephora was doing a promotion where any items purchased will come with a trial size of the Clinique Pep-Start Moisturiser so I thought it was a no-brainer to pick up the eye cream which has a lot of reviews and then try the trial size of the moisturiser and see how I like that!



Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
I won't lie, I had to get a bit of help using the tester in store. Basically I could not get the product to work at all. Worry not, I will now tell you what they have then told me : You have to pull at the orange nozzle tip and it will open up and you can then squeeze the tube for some product.




Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream

Once you have squeezed out a bit of product/eye cream, you can now pop the orange ball-nozzle back closed. This is because there will be less product contamination so it is recommended to use it like that.




Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
The orange nozzle is in a ball shape to help with the massaging of the product around the eye socket area. I find that if you don't use enough product, it can drag a bit. Metal tips typically feel cooler and lovelier on the eyes and this is just not quite the same.




Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream

Here I have decided to show you a tiny bit of the product and I am just going to massage it in and show you how it looks.
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
It does sink in really quickly and make up stays nicely on top of it. It does not smear or smudge the concealer but preps the undereye area for make up application.


Does it depuff? I think that the applicator helps with depuffing but on mornings when I wake up and I look like I have been crying the whole day and not slept at all, the Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream does not depuff as much as I would like or do some magical transformation. Perhaps this is because my case is so extreme or that I have unrealistic expectations but overall while I think it is a nice eye cream, I really am not sure if it is what they claim it to be!

If you have a different experience with this product, please let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS