Tuesday 6 December 2016

All About Lips #133 - Kylie Lip Kits


The much hyped Kylie Lip Kits and Bob had a few shades so I could not resist trying them out!




I have the shade True Brown K and Dolce K here.





Here is a swatch of True Brown K and Dolce K.





Here I have True Brown K on my lips and it looks like I have smeared poop on my lips.





My lips are really red and sore here I apologise but there were a lot of swatching. The close up is to show you that the colour is a lot darker than in the tube, in fact to my eye it is a different colour altogether.






I am personally not a fan of the Kylie Lip Kits because it smells really strongly of vanilla to the point that it makes me feel nauseous. The liquid lipsticks also do not have a sieve to catch excess product, which means that you end up with quite a lot on the applicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS